So here’s a question for you.
Do you want more traffic? Or do you want more conversions?
We want both, of course, but have a think about the way that you’re marketing….
Do you have traffic, but it’s not really converting?
It might be the analogy of ‘the leaky bucket’, you can throw more traffic at the problem, but if you’ve got a leaky bucket, it’s just a situation of inefficacy.
Now, it might be that you’ve got enough traffic, if you just were able to increase your conversions.
So this is really where you have to go back and look at some of those marketing fundamentals
- Who’s your ideal client?
- Where do they hang out?
- What are their pain points? and problems? A
- How are you going to address that?
- How do you relate to your ideal client?
- How do you present a solution that resonates?
What will make them think, “This company gets me. If I work with them, they understand exactly what I need and how I’m going to get through to the other side.”
So have a think about:
- Who your market is
- How you can talk to them a little better
- How you can get that message to resonate with them and,
- How they will convert if you get it right.
You might not need that extra traffic. You just need the right message to convert more of what you’ve got.