Buzz Web Media loves helping businesses grow by using Social Media and Online Marketing!
But we know not everyone can afford 1 on 1 consulting. So we've designed a regular series of 'boardroom size' hands on social media online marketing workshops, based on the training we teach to company social media managers and our own management team.
These Social Media and Online Marketing Workshops can be customised to add value to your next conference or business networking event. Use this list of popular workshops as a guide to help you with your enquiry.
Optimise You & Your Business On Facebook
Bring your smart phone, laptop and tablet and ‘do as you learn’!
Learn how to:
- Improve your Facebook marketing strategies by expanding your knowledge.
- Optimize your personal brand and keep your profile content private.
- Use free resources to increase your database, balance your time.
- engage your network and naturally expose your brand via word of mouth
- use effective marketing strategies to integrate your Facebook marketing with other online efforts.
This Facebook workshop has been endorsed and sponsored by local government councils since 2011 and often used as a professional development franchisee workshop. LIVE EVENT taking bookings now
LinkedIn Executive Lessons
"People do business with people" LinkedIn is one of the most powerful online networking tools a business owner can use to increase the growth of business. In this 3 hour workshop each member will enjoy learning how to:
- optimise their personal profile so it achieves high industry search rankings (Lee has achieved top 1% rankings for clients for their industry searches)
- keep your profile ranking to become a funnel for connection requests.
- protect your list of connections from being harvested by competitors
- interact naturally to build your network by integrating it into your daily routine.
This workshop is popular as a VIP member offer for organisations/conferences or for senior staff professional development days. LIVE EVENT taking bookings now
Twitter – Turning Tweets Into Traffic
Twitter is a great way to share updates and build an online brand presence quickly! It’s one of the easiest social media sites to add to your daily life without committing a lot of time. Learn how to:
- optimise your profile to attract the right following
- find relevant accounts to follow & engage with them
- use FREE resources to assist you to time manage, find ideal followers, and create engaging content regularly. LIVE EVENT taking bookings now
Get Ranking With A Google Page & Profile
Search starts on Google. When you search for a service or business the first listing is a Google+ presence (or a local alternative). By not optimising your own Google page & profile, you're not taking advantage of this free search listing to advertise your business. So if a number one local search listing is important to you then attend this workshop. Learn how to:
- Set up your Profile, claim or create your Page.
- Optimise the content for potential customers to call you
- Engage people to increase your authority and reviews
- Verify your account to optimise your website and other online presences.
Buzz Web Media's SEO specialist is listed as a Google All Star Expert & Partner. Don't put your business listing at risk by doing it alone.
Pinterest – The Power Of Pinning Images
"A picture is worth a thousand words" and Pinterest is the perfect space for a business who likes to organise their products or services visually to be viewed at anytime. Unlike other big social sites images rank organically in Google searches and don't get lost on news feeds. If you don't have much time to commit to social media or struggle to update product listings in your website come and learn how to:
- build your business brand as an industry authority & attract new customers.
- organise and show case a portfolio of services, products,
- create natural backlinks to your website and Facebook Business Page
- use FREE resources to create professional images to increase engagement and word of mouth.
Instagram – Impressing With Image Marketing
Instagram is 100% mobile, it’s social networking on the go and it is images or video on steroids. And best of all, it’s not complicated to use and can integrate very nicely with other social media sites to keep them active. Instagram is a very important business tool to easily capture ‘in the moment’ live business events - images that always receive the biggest engagement. This workshop covers:
- set up and interaction strategies to find relevant followers,
- FREE tools and resources to create awesome images and videos
- engagement strategies and competition ideas to help you grow your brand
- integration set up with your other online presences to mange time.
Social Media Management – Get Organised
This 3 hour workshop is dedicated to ensuring all your main social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and YouTube) are set up easily to manage and monitor on a regular basis from any technology device. Creating a time effective social media presence that smoothly fits into your daily routines. Simple social media marketing strategies are taught to source content to keep everything active and find new networking opportunities.
This workshop is ideal for businesses starting out or needing to centralise the management & monitoring of their social media networking.
Blogging With SEO (Content Marketing)
Learn how to build industry authority by using content marketing (blogging) at the hub of your social activity and turn it into a traffic generating, business growth strategy every time you share on social media. Understand the best tools and strategies for writing blog articles that will rank for the long term, know what topics to write on, where to find free images, how to track what your readers want to know and how to increase growth and sales through the sharing of content.
Email Marketing And Staying Socially Connected
Turn your social following into a true database you can control delivery guarantee by setting up a free Email Marketing campaign. This 3 hour workshop is jam packed with helping you set up an email template and email opt in offer and how to promote it socially. You will leave with a full range of ideas and strategies to increase the open rate of your email offers and newsletters to naturally turn it into a traffic generating, business growth strategy every time you email your readership an update. This one day workshop is for those who want to create their own content to share socially and build a method that can guarantee the delivery of informative content that increases business growth.
Want them ALL?
You might want to check out our 6 month online marketing consulting and training support – ideally suited to meet the needs of small businesses who wear many hats!
Don’t See What You Need?
Customise Your Own Social Media Online Marketing Course:
If you would like us to organise and deliver a workshop for you and other business owners then use the Contact page detailing location, possible dates, attendee numbers and topics you would like covered. Be sure to mention if you require us to arrange a suitable wi-fi location for the workshop event or if you can provide an onsite venue.